Perception Tribe 13.5 Tandem Sit On Top Kayak
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
Round up your tribe and have fun on the water in the all-new Perception Tribe!
Our best-selling sit-on-top just got better … way better! We kept everything that made the Tribe one of the most dependable and versatile kayaks of all time and added some major modern improvements.
Thanks to a new high-back frame seatback, the Tribes are now even more comfortable with increased support and cushioning. Plus, this new seatback takes relaxation to the next level offering infinitely adjustable recline positions, creating the ultimate lounge to kick back, relax and catch some rays while floating about. Lightweight and fully stackable, with a plethora of handles, getting the Tribe to the water is a total breeze. Affordable, easy-going, and great looking, the Tribe performs terrifically in light surf, lazy rivers and flat water. Available in 3 sizes: 9.5 and 11.5-foot solo models, and a 13.5-foot tandem. Round up your tribe and have fun on the water in the all-new Perception Tribe!
- NEW adjustable framed seatbacks - for superior support and infinite recline positions
- Comfortable padded seat keeps you on the water longer
- Molded footrests accommodate paddlers of multiple sizes
- Large open storage areas in front and rear with bungee lashing to secure your gear
- 2 center hatches - offer storage and is a great place to stow keys, wallet and other important items (we recommend using with sealed dry bags for waterproof protection)
- Scupper holes provide drainage while still allowing your boat to remain buoyant - scupper plugs (sold separately) can be added if desired and are often used in cooler months to extend your paddling season
- 2 solo mount recesses - enable you to easily add mounts & accessory holders (sold separately) without drilling
- Rigid one-piece side carry handles for easy transport and lockable storage
- Front and rear toggle handles
- Length: 13' 5" / 408 cm
- Width: 34" / 86.4 cm
- Boat Weight: 79 lbs. / 36 kg
- Deck Height: 14" / 35.6 cm
- Max Capacity: 500 lbs. / 226 kg
About Perception Kayaks
For over 40 years, Perception Kayaks has introduced more people to paddling than any other kayak maker. Perception is company of passionate kayakers that proudly design, mold and hand-assemble every Perception kayak in Greenville, South Carolina. In every model and size, Perception kayaks are known for personal touches that make kayaking fun for paddlers of all experience levels.
More Perception Kayaks & Gear
Check out these other awesome products from Perception Kayaks