Perception Outlaw 11.5 Fishing Kayak
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
So good it should be illegal.
The newest generation in affordable fishing, the Outlaw 11.5 boasts a wide-open deck, an expansive standing platform, seriously elevated seating, and intuitive features throughout, disrupting the notion that an incredibly unique angling platform needs to break the bank.
The Outlaw also integrates industry-firsts including a stowaway seat for complete deck walkability and space for up to a 35L cooler. Two "double-barrel" rod holders offer the ultimate multi-rod setup. Elevated seating allows for the highest fishing vantage ever in a kayak, and the ergonomic and comfortable seat extends time on the water and transition easily from sitting to a standing position. With room to accessorize and several unique attachment points, rigging has never been easier. Add the Perception Kayaks Saddle Bags (sold separately) and this kayak is a horse of a different color.
- Designed to accommodate small to XL paddlers
- Optimized and elevated seating console - frame seat folds and is removable
- Stow position for seat is useful for transport and storage
- Large bow and stern tankwells provide ample storage for crates and fishing gear
- Molded-in trays and cup holders keep important items and refreshments within easy reach
- Large stern deck surface for DIY addicts who want to customize their boat
- Mesh cover with paddle park over front storage area
- Transducer scupper on hull for fish finders
- 2 "double-barrel" rod holders
- Traction pads provide added grip and deaden sound for fishing
- 3 Solo Mount recesses enable you to easily add mounts & accessory holders (sold separately) without drilling
- Unique molded-in bow and stern handles
- Side handles double as gear tracks
- 35L cooler storage area that can also be used as a seat
- Length: 11' 6" / 351 cm
- Width: 35" / 89 cm
- Boat Weight: 77 lbs. / 35 kg
- Deck Height: 16" / 41 cm
- Max Capacity: 425 lbs. / 193 kg
About Perception Kayaks
For over 40 years, Perception Kayaks has introduced more people to paddling than any other kayak maker. Perception is company of passionate kayakers that proudly design, mold and hand-assemble every Perception kayak in Greenville, South Carolina. In every model and size, Perception kayaks are known for personal touches that make kayaking fun for paddlers of all experience levels.
More Perception Kayaks & Gear
Check out these other awesome products from Perception Kayaks