Bonafide PWR 129 Fishing Kayak
Stock at a glance
1 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER. MID NOVEMBER RELEASE.
Maximize your time fishing with power, efficiency, comfort, and stability.
More is more. We meticulously designed the hull and deck to give you ultimate control, power and fishability.
Introducing the Bonafide PWR 129 - an innovative fishing kayak optimized for power through an intelligent design focused on motorization and electronics integration. This stable, efficient kayak gives anglers the freedom to go further and stay out longer on the water. This is ultimate fishability whether through paddle or power.
More than a fishing kayak, the PWR 129 is a fully-integrated fishing system
With the PWR 129, Bonafide perfected no-compromise stability and refined convenient, battle-ready comfort. Stay locked-in and on target all day with this dual threat fishing machine.
Track better. Built to work with your modifications, not against it.
The PWR 129 features an integrated, foot controlled, retractable Springblade rudder that enhances boat control and maneuverability.
The low-profile rudder allows precision steering in tight spaces near docks and cover. It can be lowered into the water for enhanced tracking and lifted out of the way when not needed. The Springblade rudder tucks neatly into a retracted storage position when maneuverability is not required. Its integrated design and easy retraction add convenience and adaptability.
The integrated rudder design offers flexibility for different rigging set-ups, working well for paddle power or electric motors.
Clean and easy installs giving you the freedom to outfit the way you want it.
The PWR 129 is designed for easy, drill-free rigging of motors, fishfinders and electronics. The deck layout integrates plug-and-play mounts, lifts and controls for a clean setup. Motor mounts located at the stern and center seamlessly connect electric motors.
Five Power Link ports allow electronics wiring from bow to stern without drilling into the hull. These ports use gasket-sealed plates that can be drilled for switch and wiring access. No need to drill into the kayak itself.
Two Power Link ports at the bow provide quick access for installing sonar units and running transducer wires. Two ports by the seat are ideally positioned for fish finder displays. A fifth port at the stern allows easy wiring for motors, lights and accessories.
The PWR 129 also includes integrated gear tracks and numerous mounting points to cleanly attach rod holders, anchors, cameras and other accessories.
With its integrated mounting options and wiring access, the PWR 129 allows quick, no-drill rigging for a polished, clutter-free setup. The smart design integrates the key systems into the kayak for a powerful, seamless fishing platform.
Unrivaled stability and all-day comfort
The rock solid stability and all day fishing comfort you expect from bonafide perfected.
The PWR 129 pairs an advanced, rock-solid stable hull with Bonafide's signature High Rise seating system. This creates the ultimate dual threat - allowing quick, powerful casts and all day endurance.
The cutting-edge hybrid catamaran hull provides a steadfast, secure platform for standing and sight fishing. While the High Rise seat surrounds anglers with essential gear for an efficient, clutter-free setup.
The High Rise seat was meticulously designed to keep the most important items within arm's reach. A large 16 x 18 inch underseat Junk Drawer provides ample tackle storage. Integrated rigging platforms on each side of the seat hold rods, pliers and electronics. And the oversized rear cooler well can accommodate batteries or extra gear.
With its optimized hull for power and efficiency, integrated rudder, simplified rigging, and unrivaled stability, the Bonafide PWR 129 takes kayak fishing to the next level.
This innovative fishing machine gives anglers the freedom, control, and fishability to maximize time on the water. The PWR 129 allows you to fish further and better once you're there. Its stability and comfort keep you on target all day, while integrated power options deliver range to new spots. Thoughtful details make rigging and storage effortless.
- Bonafides all new flagship fishing kayak, designed for exploring and competing in all types of waters with the widest range of rigging freedom.
- Tournament hull capacity, big water performance and unbelievable stability packed into a boat that can still be paddled.
- The all new hull is designed specifically to improve motorization efficiency from either the bow motor or stern motor mounts.
- The perfect dual threat: the most advanced high stability hull paired with the most comfortable High Rise seating system for quick casts, standing security and all day comfort.
- The all new deck layout specifically integrates the motor mounts, lifts and controls areas for simple and no drill setups.
- Ultimate control of your power setup. The integrated foot steering to Springblade Rudder allows the boat to be maneuvered with precision.
- Connect the Rudder lines to the stern motor(Torqeedo) for footcontrol steering and true hands free fishing.
- Add steering precision to hands free fishing with the Bow mount motor (xi3) and Springblade Rudder Controls at your feet.
- Battery storage designed to handle the large lithium amphour batteries and torqeedo batteries.
- Sonar rigging freedom with 5 Powerlink ports: Internal no drill cable routing, removable Drypod system, crossbar dual monitor capable, 3D wand mount locations at the seat, internal computer mount options.
- Oversized Stern Storage well 21 x 25 will fit Large Blackpak+ coolerbags or crate. Oversized Bow Hatch system allows for rod storage, battery and extra gear.
- Integrated Gear Mounts: ¼ -20 threaded mount points are Located at bow, midship and stern offer mounting points for any rigging setup.
- Sidekick Track system for the Sidekick wheel system
- 10 geartrack locations total 128.00 inches of geartrack
- 26 individual insert mount points
- 5 Powerlink ports
- Internal Hatch Storage compartment: 30 gal or approx 4 cubic ft.
- Standing Deck Room 22”x 30”
- 3 paddle rest locations
- 2 rod rest locations and 2 flush mount rod holders
- 1 tournament board storage
If your goal is to spend more time catching, the Bonafide PWR 129 is the ultimate fishing kayak. Its unmatched blend of power, efficiency, comfort and fishability creates an integrated fishing system without compromise.
PWR 129 Specs
12'9" / 389 CM
35" / 89 CM
16" / 61 CM
500 LBS. / 227 KG
FITTED HULL WEIGHT
78 LBS. / 35 KG
FULLY RIGGED WEIGHT
102 LBS. / 46 KG