Werner Surge Paddle
Stock at a glance
4 currently in stock
- 2 Straight / 197cm
- 1 Straight / 194cm
- 1 Straight / 200cm
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use and the increased blade to shaft offset allows for more verticality through the power phase.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up durability.
- High-impact, fiberglass blades provide Werner's legendary reliability.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Full-size blades are an ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
Blade Material: Fiberglass Blade Size: 20 cm W x 48.25 cm L (7.9" W x 19" L) Blade Surface Area: 725 sq cm / 112.4 sq in Blade Shape: Asymmetrical Shaft Material: Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon Shaft Shape: Straight or Bent Feather: 30 degree Breakdown: No Control: Right hand Small Shaft Stocked: No Weight: Straight Shaft is 35.25 oz (999 g) Weight: Bent Shaft is 37.75 oz (1070 g) Application:
- Whitewater - river running
- Large blade design is ideal for strong paddlers
- Balanced blade design and stroke
- Powerful and smooth from catch to release