Our rentals are on Lake Lanier in North Georgia. We usually drop off rentals at one of seven locations within 2 or 3 miles of the shop. Our shop is off Hwy 369, close to GA 400, at 5285 Lake Pointe Center Dr. Suite A, Cumming, GA 30041. If you would like to take equipment off-site you must select an all day, 24 hour rental and coordinate a pickup and drop off time with Festive Water. Email email@example.com for more information. We offer 100% refunds on all rental reservations if the booking is canceled no less than 48 hours (2 days) before the scheduled rental. We do not offer refunds past this cut off time. If Festive Water determines that rentals need to be stopped due to unsafe weather conditions then you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund. Bookings of 10 or more guests require 7 days notice for cancellations or rescheduling. Have more questions? Check out our FAQ's here.
Vibe Yellowfin 100 Single Kayak Rental
All rentals require a signed waiver
Sign your waiver here before your trip to save time!
Small Boat, Big Adventure
Adventure now has a way better compact SUV. The 10-foot Yellowfin might look small, but it’s mighty. With maxed-out stability for its size, 2 large deck plate storage hatches, built-in rod holders, an all-day comfy Hero Seat, and spacious bungeed tank well, this little boat packs a whole lot of adventure into a small bite-sized package.
Get to the adventures faster without any fuss. The 100 is fun-sized & ready-rigged for any size adventure – with a rod in hand or not
Next Level Comfort
Cadillac-like comfort all day long, while offering better sight-fishing opportunities than any comparably-sized kayak. Nuff said.
No Wasted Space
Every inch is packed with performance features. No compact kayak is better suited for wherever your day takes you.
- Length: 10'
- Width" 32"
- Capacity: 375 pounds
- Hull Weight: 51 pounds
- Fully Loaded Weight: 64 pounds
- Paddlers: Single person kayak
- Material: Rotomolded single piece high density polyethylene
- Vibe Hero seat
- 4 Vibe Phantom Grip carrying handles
- Built-in cup holder
- Comfortable, adjustable foot braces
- 4 Flush mount fishing rod holders
- Mount for rectangular base accessories
- 2 Integrated top-loading gear tracks
- 2 Side bungee paddle parks
- 2 8" sealed V-Wave deck plates with waterproof cargo bags
- Rear cargo storage area with bungee tie down
- 2 tackle tray holders: Fits PLANO™ 3600 tackle tray
- Tackle toss tray for quick tackle changes
- Rotomolded single piece polyethylene
- 8 scupper holes (plugs included)
Book Your Adventure
Choose your desired date, time, and watercraft. Sit back and review your email confirmation.
Bring water, sunscreen ,and a towel. Arrive 10 minutes early to check waivers and prepare for your expedition.
Experience nature, connect with loved ones and enjoy a refreshing exercise all while living in moments that matter.
Rental Drop Off Locations
For our 4 hour and 8 hour rental options, we drop off our kayaks to one of seven parks within 2 or 3 miles from our location on Lake Lanier. Let us know which park you'd like to meet us at when you schedule your rental.
Why Rent with Festive Water?
We're right by Lake Lanier, and just a couple miles from our 7 drop off locations.
All Year Rentals
We have on-demand rentals 7 days/week, all year long for whenever you want to get on the water.
The Best Customer Service
Our reviews speak for themselves! We always put the customer first. No hassle cancellation policy, at minimum 48 hours prior.
What to Bring?
We want your excursion to be the best it can possibly be. Be prepared for your trip with the following items:
- Sunscreen, towels, water proof bags and bottled water.
- Water shoes or sandles
- Credit card or cash if you have not already paid online.
- Great photo opportunities, consider bringing a camera or GoPro.
- Please leave valuables at home, the hotel, or in your car.