NRS Oso PFD
Stock at a glance
3 currently in stock
- 1 Red / XL/XXL
- 1 Red / LG/XL
- 1 Red / XS/M
A go-to for recreational kayakers and rafters
The NRS Oso PFD is a basic, medium profile life jacket for recreational kayakers and rafters with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort with any type of seat. It features a 5-panel design that conforms effortlessly to your shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It's dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 88 pounds and less than 132 pounds and having chest measurements of 30"-42" (including apparel layers).
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 90 pounds. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.