NRS Nomad Semi-Drysuit
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
When you wander cold waters from a raft, stand-up paddleboard or sit-on-top, traditional dry suits are bulky. The NRS Men's Nomad GORE-TEX Pro Semi-Dry Suit delivers the same superior waterproof, breathable protection as the classics without the bulk of an unnecessary kayak overskirt.
- Constructed with 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro for best-in-class durable, waterproof-windproof-breathable performance.
- To reduce its environmental footprint, GORE-TEX Pro uses 100% recycled nylon face fabric, lower-impact DWR, and backer material that is dope dyed to reduce water usage, pollution and energy use.
- Our GORE-TEX® Pro semi-drywear features a supple, secure, and contoured volcano-style neoprene neck gasket that dramatically increases your wearing comfort over a traditional latex gasket, while providing reliable protection for moderate activities and conditions.
- Volcano-style GlideSkin™ neoprene overcuffs protect latex wrist gaskets.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Front-entry YKK® Aquaseal™ zipper and relief zipper.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle offers additional abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, buckle-closure waist belt and GORE-TEX PRO fabric socks.
- Semi-dry suits are a great choice for flat-water kayakers, stand-up paddlers and canoeists, as well as for rafters on moderate rivers with low consequences.
- Zippers must be cleaned and maintained to ensure maximum dryness and extend the lifespan of a dry suit. Refer to our Dry Wear Care article for suggested zipper care instructions and products.