NRS Ninja Low Profile PFD
Stock at a glance
13 currently in stock
- 1 Red / XXL
- 1 Red / L/XL
- 1 Red / S/M
- 1 Blackout / L/XL
- 1 Blackout / S/M
- 1 Blue / XXL
- 1 Blue / L/XL
- 1 Blue / S/M
- 1 Flare / XXL
- 1 Flare / L/XL
- 1 Flare / S/M
- 1 Teal / L/XL
- 1 Black/yellow / XXL
The ultimate low-profile jacket
Designed for athletic performance, the NRS Ninja PFD is the ultimate low-profile jacket for paddlers of all persuasions. We've concentrated all the flotation into a smaller surface area for unbeatable range of motion, so the Ninja stays out of your way and off your mind.
- Soft PVC-free foam panels are shaped for comfort and the floating front panel follows your movements and doubles as a handwarmer on chilly days.
- AirMesh fabric on shoulder straps and inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Side-entry with six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- Redesigned front clamshell pocket features internal organization for essentials and the dual-entry zippers create a frosty-beverage-compatible pocket.
- Features a lash tab and strap garages.
- The Ninja is a great option for adults with short torsos or petite kiddos who have grown out of youth jackets' weight range.
- The Ninja is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Weight: 2.15 lbs.
- Category: Low-Profile Life Jackets, Side-Entry Life Jackets
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.3 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Side buckle
- Pockets: 1 - Front
- Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
- Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder
- Features: US Coast Guard Certification, Strap garages, Clamshell pocket with internal organization