Our rentals are on Lake Lanier in North Georgia. We usually drop off rentals at one of seven locations within 2 or 3 miles of the shop. Our shop is off Hwy 369, close to GA 400, at 5285 Lake Pointe Center Dr. Suite A, Cumming, GA 30041. If you would like to take equipment off-site you must select an all day, 24 hour rental and coordinate a pickup and drop off time with Festive Water. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We offer 100% refunds on all rental reservations if the booking is canceled no less than 48 hours (2 days) before the scheduled rental. We do not offer refunds past this cut off time. If Festive Water determines that rentals need to be stopped due to unsafe weather conditions then you will be offered the opportunity to reschedule or receive a refund. Bookings of 10 or more guests require 7 days notice for cancellations or rescheduling. Have more questions? Check out our FAQ's here.
Lifetime Tamarack Single Kayak Rental
All rentals require a signed waiver
Sign your waiver here before your trip to save time!
Take your next adventure in this Lifetime Sit on Top Kayak
The Lifetime Tamarack™ 10 ft. Angler Kayak is a sit-on-top fishing kayak that has a comfortable padded seat and backrest for your long paddling and fishing adventures. Designed for extreme safety and stability, the Tamarack™ Angler has a stable flat bottom with deep tracking channels and stability chine rails.
The kayak is constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) making it durable, UV-protected, and impact resistant. The 52 pound design and front and rear carry handles make it easy to transport to and from the waterfront. With fishing rod holders, shock cord straps, multiple footrest positions, and two storage hatches, this kayak has plenty of extras to enhance your paddling and fishing experience.
- Length: 10’0”
- Maximum user weight: 275 lbs.
- Kayak weight: 50 lbs.
- Material: UV-protected high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Adjustable Padded Seat Back and Seat Pad for Comfort
- Hatch for Added Storage Beneath the Deck
- Two Flush Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
- One Adjustable Fishing Rod Holder
- Deep Hull Channels for Tracking Performance and Chine Rails for Stability
- Front and Rear Shock Cords
- Multiple Footrest Positions for Different-Size Paddlers
- Front and Rear T-Handles for Easy Transport
- Constructed of UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene
- Stable Flat Bottom
- One Top Mount Fishing Rod Holder
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Two 6-Inch Storage Compartments in Rear and Center
- Paddle Keeper to Secure Your Paddle to the Kayak
Book Your Adventure
Choose your desired date, time, and watercraft. Sit back and review your email confirmation.
Bring water, sunscreen ,and a towel. Arrive 10 minutes early to check waivers and prepare for your expedition.
Experience nature, connect with loved ones and enjoy a refreshing exercise all while living in moments that matter.
Rental Drop Off Locations
For our 4 hour and 8 hour rental options, we drop off our kayaks to one of seven parks within 2 or 3 miles from our location on Lake Lanier. Let us know which park you'd like to meet us at when you schedule your rental.
Why Rent with Festive Water?
We're right by Lake Lanier, and just a couple miles from our 7 drop off locations.
All Year Rentals
We have on-demand rentals 7 days/week, all year long for whenever you want to get on the water.
The Best Customer Service
Our reviews speak for themselves! We always put the customer first. No hassle cancellation policy, at minimum 48 hours prior.
What to Bring?
We want your excursion to be the best it can possibly be. Be prepared for your trip with the following items:
- Sunscreen, towels, water proof bags and bottled water.
- Water shoes or sandles
- Credit card or cash if you have not already paid online.
- Great photo opportunities, consider bringing a camera or GoPro.
- Please leave valuables at home, the hotel, or in your car.