NRS Men's Explorer Semi-Drysuit
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
- 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Traditional cross-body YKK® AquaSeal® entry zipper with protective flap.
- Paddler's Cut™ for an athletic fit.
- Heavy-duty YKK Aquaseal relief zipper is left exposed to reduce bulk.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin® neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex that keeps most water out, giving recreational paddlers a comfortable, dry seal.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Leg design tapers toward the ankle for less drag and features internal elastic and silicone accents for a snug fit that stays in place.
- Cordura® panel at the interior ankle offers additional abrasion resistance.
- Reflective accents and logos for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.
- Features Eclipse fabric socks, buckle-closure waist belt and single PFD-friendly, splashproof chest pocket.
- Semi-dry suits are a great choice for flat-water kayakers, stand-up paddlers and canoeists, as well as for rafters on moderate rivers with low consequences.
- Zippers must be cleaned and maintained to ensure maximum dryness and extend the lifespan of a dry suit. Refer to our Dry Wear Care article for suggested zipper care instructions and products.