Kokatat Women's RETRO Icon Dry Suit
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
This limited edition "Retro" collection of dry suits highlight Kokatat's former and legendary 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO fabrics, exclusively in our collection for more than 30 years. Retro is an outcome from Kokatat's ongoing sustainability efforts, featuring remnant fabrics with proven dry performance and price savings.
Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX® Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a mix of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell and 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabrics where needed and a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. Features full women's patterning with rear dropseat. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body
- 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® Pro legs, shoulders and sleeves
- Rear entry nylon waterproof zipper
- Nylon front relief zipper for men
- Rear drop seat for women
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro socks
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Dual adjustable overskirt with __hook & loop__ compatible neoprene
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry