Kokatat Women's GORE-TEX Pro Icon Dry Suit
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
*May take two weeks to ship*
Charging full steam ahead or break dancing in the parking lot post-paddle, the Kokatat Icon’s back-entry design, drop-seat and GORE-TEX Pro® construction give you space to move and groove confidently, no matter how big the rapid or burly the beatdown. Made in Arcata, California.
- Extremely rugged and breathable, the next level of GORE-TEX® PRO material delivers uncompromised waterproof protection, premium comfort and maximum freedom of movement.
- Latex neck gasket with self-draining punch-through neoprene collar.
- Latex wrist gaskets with self-draining neoprene overcuffs.
- Back-entry design with nylon waterproof zippers for increased comfort and mobility.
- The wrap-around design of the drop-seat relief zipper increases comfort while eliminating interference with boat outfitting.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Dry Socks with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- One self-draining, zippered chest pocket with an integrated key lanyard.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.
- Zippers must be cleaned and maintained to ensure maximum dryness and extend the lifespan of a dry suit. Refer to our Dry Wear Care article for suggested zipper care instructions and products.