Shred Ready Rescue Pro Helmet
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
Rescue professionals need gear that can function as a multi-tool. Shred Ready Rescue Pro Helmet features rails (for lights) and a front shroud (for night vision, headlamps or a GoPro) making it a versatile helmet for water rescue. The outer shell has reflective taping for working in low light situations. This is the best choice for a quality, versatile, durable, team helmet at an affordable price.
Three sizes offer a personal fit. The size Large is very accommodating for big heads, fitting up-to a 63cm (24.8") head circumference. A durable, dial-style retention band provides a wide sizing range and keeps the helmet secure and comfortable.
Shred Ready’s Rescue Pro helmet is designed to function as a multi-tool to assist the Rescue Professional's mission objectives. The Rescue Pro features light pic rails for lights and accessories attachment, a front NVG shroud for night vision, headlamps or POV cameras, and photo luminescent and reflective taping for low-light and night ops. Also included is a three velcro hook patches and zip ties for attaching other accessories that don’t fit pic rails or front NVG shroud.
* Lights sold separately
- Standard Colors: High Vis Yellow, Red, Matte Black, and Coast Guard Orange
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large (Medium fits the majority of head sizes)
- Large Sizing Indicator Tag on Chin Straps
- Compression Molded Liner
- High impact ABS shell
- Universal sizing band
- Durable, high quality fasteners
- Nylon straps riveted to shell
- Conforms to CE EN 1385:2012
- NVG Shroud for mounting night vision, headlamps or a GoPro
- ARC Dovetail Rail Sidetracks for Mounting Lights and accessories.
- 3 Velcro Patches for Attaching accessories
- SM = 21-23"
- MD = 22-24"
- LG = 23-24.8”