Rumpl Nanoloft Puffy Blanket
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
Made with a proprietary synthetic alternative to down, the Rumpl NanoLoft Puffy blanket traps warmth inside small pockets of air to efficiently preserve heat, regardless of conditions.
Unlike traditional synthetic fills, 100% post-consumer recycled NanoLoft™ insulation is made up of tiny circular clusters of fiber that mimic the properties of down clusters
You can easily wash the blanket in conventional front-loading washing machines and dryers
- Ultra-Lightweight & Packable: 1-Person size is 52 x 75", 1.2 lbs, packs down to 6 x 14". It’s a perfect gift for anyone who loves camping, hiking, and the outdoors.
- NanoLoft Synthetic Insulation: This down-alternative blanket is made from 100% post-consumer NanoLoft insulation technology that mimics down for the best warmth to weight ratio when camping, hiking, or backpacking.
- Machine Washable & Dryer Safe: When you need to clean your down-alternative blanket (which isn't very often), throw it in your washing machine on cold and then hang dry or put in your dryer on tumble no heat.
- Water Resistant & Odor Resistant: The ultimate outdoor down-alternative blanket has a DWR coating making it water resistant, odor resistant, and stain resistant. This blanket stops dirt, sand, spilled drinks, pet hair and most everything you throw at it.
- Key Features: All blankets include a packable water resistant stuff sack and four corner loops for staking down your blanket; 1-Person blankets also include a Cape Clip to keep your blanket wrapped around you hands-free