Kokatat Men's RETRO Icon Dry Suit
Stock at a glance
-1 currently in stock
This limited edition "Retro" collection of dry suits highlight Kokatat's former and legendary 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO fabrics, exclusively in our collection for more than 30 years. Retro is an outcome from Kokatat's ongoing sustainability efforts, featuring remnant fabrics with proven dry performance and price savings.
Originally developed in collaboration with whitewater kayaking world champions EJ and Dane Jackson, the Kokatat GORE-TEX® Icon rear-entry dry suit pushes the upper limits of dry suit performance. The Icon features a mix of 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell and 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabrics where needed and a rear entry flexible waterproof zipper that moves comfortably with the paddler in the most difficult moves. The Icon is made in our Arcata, CA factory and features Kokatat's limited lifetime warranty.
- Evolution 3.21 nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell
- 330 Cordura® GORE-TEX on the legs, shoulders and arms
- Self draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist over-cuffs
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets
- Zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Rear entry zipper
- Front relief zipper for men
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- GORE-TEX® socks
- Factory sealed seams