Ionic Lithium 12V 12Ah LiFePO4 Battery with Bluetooth
This product ships directly from the supplier
Stock at a glance
2 currently in stock
- 2 in stock
12 Volt 12Ah Lithium Battery
- 70% lighter than lead acid batteries
- Two to four times the service life (3000-5000 cycles)
- Great for marine, RV, floor sweepers, lift gates, UPS systems, solar energy storage
- Battery Management Systems (BMS) with power terminal cut-off and recovery
- Built in cold weather protection – Does not take a charge if temperatures are below -4C or 24F in our case. Some variations with part tolerances.
- Cell balancing and low voltage/over voltage protection, short-circuit protection
- Bluetooth technology to monitor battery status
- Maximize your energy potential with 99% Depth of Discharge (DOD)
- Drop in replacements (plug and play)
- Run as many needed in parallel
- Can go up to 4 in series with this battery
- Comes with an 3 Year Battery Warranty to give you peace of mind with your purchase.
World Class Safety Features
Ionic Deep Cycle Lithium Battery 12V12-EP has 12 volts and a 12Ah capacity and is perfect for powering your deep cycle systems. Ionic Deep Cycle has an internal microprocessor controlled battery management system (BMS) that monitors the key operational parameters during charging and discharging, such as voltages, currents and internal temperatures. Ionic Batteries can be hooked up four in series and as many needed in parallel.
Built for Long Lasting Reliable Power
The Ionic Deep Cycle Battery has a cycle life of 3,000 cycles or about 10 calendar years. Our lithium-ion batteries have a usable capacity of 99% compared to 50-60% for traditional lead-acid batteries]. LithiumHub Deep Cycle batteries function in the widest range of temperatures with a discharge temperature range (Functional) of –20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F) and a charge temperature range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F). Automatically detects if batteries are too cold to take a charge.
The Ionic Deep Cycle line has the best weight to power ratio on the market
At 3.96” (L) x 5.91” (W) x 3.99” (H) and weighing only 3.5 lbs., the Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle 12V12-EP has the best size to power ratio of any deep cycle battery on the market. Connectors: F2, 0.25”, 6.4 mm Spade Terminals allow the battery to be installed in any direction unlike lead-acid batteries which are fixed. Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries self-discharge rate per month is between 1-3% compared to lead-acid batteries which are about 30%. Max charge voltage is 14.6V and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.5. Max charge current is 12A and max discharge current is 30A / 60A(3s). Peak discharge current is 60A(3s) with 360W continuous and 700W (3s) peak. Can be charged with solar chargers. Can be charged with most traditional lead-acid chargers that do not have “Desulfate” mode, provided the current levels do not exceed lithium battery charge specification. Using a traditional lead-acid charger that reaches 14.4-14.6 volts will allow the battery to be fully charged. Chargers that do not exceed 13.6 volts will only charge the battery to 50% capacity or less.
Note: Limited to 150W battery output per battery. It will not work with motors over 150W for single 12V battery. 300W for two 12v at 24V or 450W for three 12v at 36v.
|Dimensions||5.91″ (L) x 3.96″ (W) x 3.99″ (H)
|Life Cycles||3,000 @ 80% DOD|
|Max Charge Voltage||14.6±0.1V|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||~8.0V|
|Max Charge Current||12A|
|Max Discharge Current||30A|
|Peak Current (3S)||60A (3S)|
|BCI Group Size||None|