Astral Brewess 2.0 Women's Water Shoes
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
For happy feet on days around town, on deck or in the canoe, choose the women's Astral Brewess 2.0 water shoes. They boast quick-draining, water-ready uppers and razor-siped, nonmarking outsoles.
With its super-sticky G® Rubber outsole, Balanced Geometry™ midsole, and Water-Ready uppers this evolution of our original shoe elevates the common sneaker to an entirely new level of performance and versatility.
- Step-down heels are convenient during clothing changes and in shoe-free homes
- Drainage and ventilation holes in fronts and backs of midsoles drain water
- Mesh on the uppers keeps feet from overheating when in your kayak cockpit
- Balanced geometry places heel and ball at same level for balance and agility in extreme places
- Luxury lined with built-in sockliners and soft foam
- Super-sticky, nonmarking G.15™ rubber outsoles are razor-siped to provide high surface contact
Intended Use: Whitewater, All Water, Rock Scrambling
Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with Airmesh at vamp, tongue and medial side; Step-Down heel, built-in sockliner, embroidered tongue detail; Water resistant laces provided.
Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, made from EVA
Outsole: Made from G.15™rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
Weight/ Shoe: Women's 7 = 199g (7.0 oz)
Sizes: Women's US 6-11
Fit: True to size (Up to D width)