Astral Brewers 2.0 Men's Water Shoes
Stock at a glance
0 currently in stock
Would you like us to custom order one for you? We can have at the shop in 1-2 weeks for you to pick up.
With its super-sticky G® Rubber outsole, Balanced Geometry™ midsole, and Water-Ready uppers this evolution of our original shoe elevates the common sneaker to an entirely new level of performance and versatility.
The Astral Men's Brewer 2.0 water shoe features a super sticky rubber outsole, level heel-to-ball midsole design and hydrophobic canvas upper construction. The Brewer 2.0 elevates the common sneaker to an entirely new level of performance and versatility.
- Super sticky G.15™ Rubber is razor-siped delivering high-surface contact without marking.
- Hydrophobic Canvas upper construction sheds water; Airmesh along the vamp, tongue and medial side vents hot air.
- EVA foam midsole has a medium arch and Balanced Geometry,™ which places the heel and ball at the same level for balance and agility in extreme places.
- Built-in sock liner for barefoot comfort.
- Holes in the front and back of midsole drain water.
- Charge, portage, repeat, then head to the pub; the Brewer 2.0 may look like a sneaker, but it performs at another level.
Intended Use: Whitewater, All Water, Rock Scrambling
Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with Airmesh at vamp, tongue, and medial side; Step-Down heel, built-in sockliner, embroidered tongue detail; Water resistant laces provided.
Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, made from EVA
Outsole: Made from G.15™rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
Weight/ Shoe: Men's 9 = 222g (7.8 oz)
Sizes: Men's US 8-12, 13, 14
Fit: True to size (Up to D width)